Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Pickup only, I've never shipped seats & I would prefer not to.*

I'm selling my Bride Ergo IIs (Black with the Gradation centers). They're authentic and I'd rate them as being 9-9.5 out of 10 (I bought them awhile ago from a good friend that upgraded to the Bride Gias Low Max models for his showcar).

Here are the pics:

As you can see, the Bride rails for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9 are still installed. I'd probably include them with the seats since I have no use for them. As for an asking price, I paid $1300 for the pair & I'd just like to get that money back. I never was able to use them so they're still in excellent condition. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Brad

For the 98-02 Honda Accord owners, I also have a set of the Corbeau/Wedge Engineering rails that could work with this setup with a little bit of modification.

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Isn't that Bride Logo on the side of the seats from the Canadian Bride company? (The ghost)
I'm not sure what you're referring to. On Bride's website, the logo looks exactly the same (http://www.tees-usa.com/information.html).

Thanks for those links, here are more pics of the seats to eliminate the idea that these are knock-offs:

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
nice... that was nice n quick.. i was about to tell everyone not to buy from u since ur a prick! lololololol j/k hope everyone know ur a great guy. glad u got rid of them so soon.. now get that car in a shop!!! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts