Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a couple of items that i just wanted to get rid of.

I ship via usps or ups with shipping confirmation and do accept paypal but add the 4 percent fee. Just pm me if you have any more questions or if you need more pictures. Thanks

Here we go:

F1spec Type 4 bucket seat (Bride zeta replica), The seat is in excellent condition (sat in a few times) and does include sliders and side mounts. Price is 200 picked up (not shipping since the seat is a little to big)

------------------------------------------------
Magnaflow resonator, i believe its a 2.5 inch. In great condition, was installed on a 00 celica gts and looking to get around 40 + shipping.

--------------------------------------------------
Universal Hood pins (pilot motor sports) (Brand new) 14+shipping

--------------------------------------------------------
A pair of 98-02 accord weapon r seat brackets that fit recaro, sparco and bride bucket seats. Probably will fit a lot more as well. The set also has a piece where the old seat belt can connect to. They will come with both driver and passenger brackets and i used them for only a month. All bolts line up and are ready to just bolt right in. They hold and are constructed really well. For the brackets i am looking for 35 picked up or 35 plus shipping :D.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for looking, pm me if you have anymore questions. :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
bump for great seller.

remember me? i bought your ww kit about 2 years ago? haha
GLWS!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Late thanksgiving bump, resonator is back up for sale, only shipping in the US. Special deal for the Type 4 seat, is 218 picked up, which includes, seat with side mounts and slider, and two brackets made for 98-02 accords. I have some pictures in my car, if your interested, feel free to pm me. The price is firm, and is for only locals. Everything else is still for sale, a lot of offers, but no final sale yet.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
New prices:
-F1spec Bucket seat $190 picked up

-Seat brackets $28 plus shipping

-Hood pins $10 plus shipping

-Resonator $35 plus shipping

-Short ram piping with filter (in okay condition and missing some things) $6 picked up.

All prices are pretty firm, if your picking up, just pay the price before shipping. If you have any questions or need pictures, feel free to ask.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts