Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need to get rid of them ASAP as my storage space is being rented out. Prefer local trade but I will ship if you pay shipping (I will find cheapest price between UPS/FedEx/DHL). Locals get priority. I have a deal with DHL that can help to cut on shipping costs. I pack items very well and have shipped large items such as whole cat-back exhausts and rims. I will take best offers if they are reasonable.

If you wish for me to quote you on shipping, please PM me your zip code and city. Thanks.

2 x OEM Acura Osram 4300K D2R HID Bulbs off my car (~100 hrs) = SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!
2 x OEM TL-S/P NBP Side Panels (Not Side Skirts) = SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!
OEM TL-S Shocks = SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!
AEM Bypass Valve (BRAND NEW) = SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

2 x OEM TL-S Mufflers + OEM Tips( a little scratched at bottom ) = $40 + shipping

OEM TL-S Springs - $20 + shipping

OEM TL-S Stock Airbox - $30 + shipping

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
2,547 Posts
BiggyMcWang said:
I have a bunch of parts and need to get rid of them ASAP. Prefer local trade but I will ship if you pay shipping. Locals get priority. Will ship DHL( I have a deal with them to cut on shipping items) to your door with tracking number. Please read my feedback on Acurazine.com -> Trader's Feedback. I pack items safely and have shipped large items such as whole cat-back exhausts and rims. I will take best offers if reasonable.

If you wish for me to ship, please PM me your zip code and city. Thanks.

2 x OEM TL-S Mufflers w/ SS Tips (Can weld onto any AV6/TL/CL) = $80 + shipping
1 x Dynomax 18" WLK-24236 Resonator(Brand New - 2.5" pipe) = $25 + shipping
2 x OEM 4300K D2R HID Bulbs off my car (~100 hrs) = $75 + shipping
2 x OEM TL-S/P NBP Side Panels (Not OEM Kit) = $20 (will not ship this item sorry)

Coming soon after I uninstall it and put in my Comptech Header (will update once off):

Megan Headers for 98-02 AV6 and 99-03 TL/CL(ALL) = $140 + shipping
- These are in working shape with minor scrape on the mesh, it does not affect performance or function in any way. This is the protective cover around the flex-pipe inside. Nothing wrong with them, just I got comptechs for the upcoming smog check on my car and I got a good deal for them. Wouldn't have bought comptech otherwise.
I am looking for a OEM Y pipe.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AV6 Tengoku said:
will you part out the tips from the muffler? would like pics b/c i wanna see the condition they're in. thanks :)
I can take pics later tonight. I will part out only if someone will buy the mufflers when u get the tips.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pics of the tips are up. They have some scrapes underneath but it cannot be seen unless you crawl under the car looking for it. They are a little dirty from the rain prior to me taking it off and putting on my own custom tips. I will only part them out if someone takes the muffs. Price will be reduced for muff purchase to $75+shipping with no tips. $5 for both tips +shipping.

·
Registered
184 Posts
do the TL-S shocks fit on 6th gen accord? and are they better than my stock shocks?
im lowered on eibach pro-kit with stock shocks right now

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not 100% sure, but I would think so since according to Koni's website, both the 6th Gen Accord and the 2nd Gen TLs use the same part numbers for front/rear shocks. And pretty much they use the same suspension according to most websites. I would think though, that my shocks should be harsher a ride than your stocks since TL-S suspension is tuned for handling over comfort... i.e. the ride between a regular TL vs. TL-S is like night and day. You may want to get some second opinions on this though.

·
Life's a Beach
676 Posts
Are this mufflers the same as the CL-S?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts