Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
EliteCM.net
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
selling my CF wrapped stuff, id say they are 7/10 in my view as far as layering went, some imperfection but overall looks good, biggest imperfection is on coing/cigaret lighter piece, too much resin on it so it looks little cloudy in some parts
i wetsanded it again and sealed it with black fire wet diamond sealant that i use for paint and headlights since it has UV protection
here are pics
asking price is $200 OBO (storage compartment not included because it doesnt closes good for some reason, so you would have to take yours off and put this one on)

shipping will be based on your location

my alternate contact email is sy272004 at yahoo dot com

shifter assembly has broken tab in lower left corner but it still sits good and doesnt pop up from where it is

·
2013 Honda Accord Sedan E
312 Posts
200? I mean the peices are about 20$ used, thats about 20$ worth of material and just throw in 20$ for laying it. I mean 60$ even seems excessive. It looks AWESOME, but the price is just absurd.

·
EliteCM.net
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i sold cf wrapped door sills for $100
, this is a lot more work.
you not even gona find those pieces for $50 plus shipping
$20 for layering it? obviously you never done it before and dont know how much work goes into this stuff, i spend at least 6 hours on this stuff, layer it, then layer resin on again, then wetsaind it so surface is smooth, polish it.

i dont expect you to buy it. but prices you say you would pay is just like kicking somebody in nuts. and yes i did it myself

·
2013 Honda Accord Sedan E
312 Posts
sale pending
Good man. I was stating 60$ as a used price. Most used items retain 50% of their value so new this probably could bring in excess of $100, but not used unless you find a moron. I do this work regularly and I can tell your quite talented. Also 6 hours is a bit excessive unless you are including breaks, drying time(s), etc.

Nonetheless its a touch to any accord, BUT I just had to comment on price. 200 was crazy, period.

I hope you sell these for whatever you want. GL man.

·
EliteCM.net
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
takes a lot of time to do prep, wetsanding and polishing on small parts is not easy, all cutting and trimming, and they have 2 coats of resin on them, vacume bagging and all other crap, thats why im selling this, seeing how much time it takes to do all this crap i just went ahead and got oem trim and wrapped it in CF fabric, turned out great and i like it

you do CF wraps?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts