Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Let the good times roll..
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: carbon fiber lip kit for 6th gen coupe - Colorado

I have carbon fiber side skirts for a 98-02 accord and a rear lip in carbon fiber for the 01-02 accord coupe both are from www.importfan.com. I couldn't fit the rear on because i have a 99, found out after i bought it. I also have a vis mugen style front carbon fiber lip. I really want to throw in a unichip on my car and since winter is coming up in colorado, there's no need to be putting a lip on my car. I'll be taking some pics tomorrow. If someone is interested in more than one piece i could work out something with shipping.

front lip- 160 plus shipping SOLD
side skirts- 175 plus shipping SOLD
rear- 175 plus shipping

now have pics available upon request give me your email address and i'll send.

·
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's stonger than poly and fiberglass but it all breaks the same if you smack it into something with thousands of pounds of force behind it. thanks for posting a pic for me.

·
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not sure if the front lip would fit 01-02 you would have to call vis. i got to run to class all day but i'll try and get pics of all three posted tonight.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
tommypenguin said:
not sure if the front lip would fit 01-02 you would have to call vis. i got to run to class all day but i'll try and get pics of all three posted tonight.
How did you get a mugen style lip in CF from Vis? They dont even have it listed on their site, is it special order only or something? The only lip they offer in CF is the bottom portion for the R33 kit that i saw.

·
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i called them and asked because i didn't want to have to buy a body kit just to have the lip. It is not listed on their site but call and ask it's 325shipped. I didn't even know what it would look like till i got it, and by pure luck it happens to be the mugen style design with the two rectangular slots. It's brand new and never been mounted. I am rounding up money before the sale on unichip ends. I decided to go performance, with the exception of a carbon fiber hood, i want unichip and cams quick.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
tommypenguin said:
i called them and asked because i didn't want to have to buy a body kit just to have the lip. It is not listed on their site but call and ask it's 325shipped. I didn't even know what it would look like till i got it, and by pure luck it happens to be the mugen style design with the two rectangular slots. It's brand new and never been mounted. I am rounding up money before the sale on unichip ends. I decided to go performance, with the exception of a carbon fiber hood, i want unichip and cams quick.

So theni ts not the bottom part for the R33 kit then rite? Did you already puti t on and everything. Also do you know if they have a 4dr version?

·
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Front is sold. it's never been put on, it is extremely tight but the roads are so bad in colorado and i just can't bring my self to put the lip on or drop my car. Instead unichip will work for me. Oh and i'm not sure if the lip is available for front on 4dr, you'd have to call.

·
Registered Cock
439 Posts
Damn, I just realized you are in colorado too. I would have bought the front lip off you. DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!! Hey..im selling some 18'' Volk Winnings if you know anyone who wants to buy them in colorado.

·
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Front lip is still up for sale. I never received payment. I would prefer local pick up so if you want it alphanumeric get up on it.

·
Registered Cock
439 Posts
I am very interested. Is the front bumper for a 98-00 or 01+? I was planning on changing my front bumper to the 01, something new. But I would like to check it out....where in CO do you live?

·
Registered
60 Posts
do you know if you can somehow make the front lip fit a 4dr?

edit: i just called importfan and they said they never even carried it in stock...

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
hey i thought you were selling me the lip? i just put in a transfer for money to my paypal account on the amount we agreed on including the shipping....let me know if you are still selling it to me

·
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i'm just about positive the front will only work on 98-00.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts