Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Color Temp=4300K . I used them in my previous vehicle for less than 20 hours, and removed them when I sold the car. They fit in any 9006 bulb spec headlight including 7th Gen Accords and its a plug and play unit, so no modding needed. I bought these before the ban on plug and play HID kits and if you are familiar with HID kits, Catz is one of the top notch companies around. Im selling due to lack of funds and bought a new car and have no use for this kit any longer

Asking $325 but negotiable

PM, email ( [email protected] ), or IM me: MuthaFawkah26

·
Registered
303 Posts
there was a ban on plug and play kits? im interested and local could pick up.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Bump for an awsome kit!

Catz HID is on the same level as Phillips/Hella HID Kits!

BUMP FOR A GREAT PRICE & DEAL!

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
Yeah i bought the exact same kit from a member here for $300. No problem to date and i had this for 2 yrs.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sneakyxaccord said:
i know seiroiusly what the fu*k

IDK what the problem is, im comparing my kit to the korean made kits that are out there. I dont see WTF the problem is. This thread is not for anyone to bash, but it is to advertise my item. And thanks to the guys for bumping my product. Its top quality

·
V6P OG
579 Posts
these kits are better than phillips/hella IMO. i had mines (6000K) for 3 yrs now. best investment i ever made for my accord.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LaoStradamus said:
these kits are better than phillips/hella IMO. i had mines (6000K) for 3 yrs now. best investment i ever made for my accord.

Def an awesome kit and I hate to part with it. But i need some money badly, and have no use for this product

1 - 13 of 13 Posts