Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for sale is a CF automatic shifter and CF brake handle.. got these both from members here on the board but i never got around to installing them cuz i've got other plans for my interior... comes with all necessary pieces... thanks for looking :)

**take both for $25 + shipping OBO**

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SWATaccord said:
dibs will work out when i can come by to pick up
no prob.. sent you another PM... be sure to give me a couple hours notice whatever day you decide to come, might be out xmas shopping :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
bump ........some body buy this from him ..........ive been really busy lately and have no time to go pick them up......................so somebody get them

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kiet said:
do you have picture of the the button for the ebrake.. and deep scratches?
?? there is no button for the e-brake, there are no deep scratches either, but i can take more detailed pic's for you tomorow :)

Dtownz Thrillah said:
bump for mr robby

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'll call dibs (I don't know what order) on just the e-brake handle. Any good forums/descriptions of how to remove the old handle covering, etc? I want to put an e-brake boot on if I'm going to put on the new handle.
Thanks.
BTW, how much for the e-brake?

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CCyanescens said:
I'll call dibs (I don't know what order) on just the e-brake handle
BTW, how much for the e-brake?
i'd rather sell it together... but i'll give it a week and see what happens, if no one takes them i'll sell the ebrake handle for $15 shipped... sound fair??

·
Registered
94 Posts
robbyx_209[9] said:
i'd rather sell it together... but i'll give it a week and see what happens, if no one takes them i'll sell the ebrake handle for $15 shipped... sound fair??
That sounds good. The only reason I only want the e-brake handle is I got the CF shifter a while back (I didn't even know e-brake handles were replaceable).

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CCyanescens said:
That sounds good. The only reason I only want the e-brake handle is I got the CF shifter a while back (I didn't even know e-brake handles were replaceable).
kool.. i'll let you know a week later... but for now bizzumps!

·
Registered
267 Posts
i might buy that shifter, is it a direct fit without any modding? i don't like grinding. If it is and if you have a pic of it installed, it would help my decision even more :p. Since i met you before, it should be easier since i'm kind of close lol.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Aznracerboy said:
i might buy that shifter, is it a direct fit without any modding? i don't like grinding. If it is and if you have a pic of it installed, it would help my decision even more :p. Since i met you before, it should be easier since i'm kind of close lol.
that'll make it a whole lot easier for me if you take the shifter and CCyanescens can take the ebrake :p ... i don't have pic's of it installed cuz i've never installed it... since your close you can stop by and try it out if you'd like... but this is a universal auto knob, you shouldn't have to grind anything...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts