Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling because i just got a retrofit and no longer need the HID kit and projectors.

I would post pics but everything is basically new and in great condition

Prices

300 shipped for the HID's
100 shipped for the TYC's

375 for everything... Would really prefer to sell everything together...since i already installed the HID's in the TYC's and would prefer to leave it that way. Pickup in socal and I'll go down to 350. Thats about as much as you would pay for just the HID's.

Paypal is good (3% fee), cash if picking up is good too. Lemme know...thanks guys

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
since about june of this year, but in reality maybe only 45-60 hours, i dont drive much at night

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry, i dont have pics, but there is a guy that has the exact same setup as me on the forum, just search for the pics, i think his nick is flytojungho

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i can post some pics of my car right now if you just wanna see how TYC's look, i still have TYc's but now they are a new set retrofitted with ECE valeo projectors

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im in irvine on the weekdays for school. on weekends i usually go home to my parents house which is in cerritos

·
Registered
655 Posts
how is the light output of the tyc w/ valeos at night..you got hids on them rite? wanna know cuz i'm planning to do the same setup.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pics of my current setup will come soon

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
you want to ship it out? .. im thinking of selling my tyc's with halogens and get yours because i would have to dremel if i got hid's right?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes, you would have to dremel a little bit...i am willing to ship, the price is 375 shipped and 3% if you want to use paypal

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it is a xenondepot.com kit so all the stuff is philips. I dont have pics sorry, but there are pics of the exact same setup floating around on the forum

·
Registered
72 Posts
i'm interested in local pickup for $350. im in santa fe springs. is the whole kit still installed on the car. i would like to see it on with the cuttoff. let me know. if i like how it looks i'll take it. are the headlights clear or black housing. thanks

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry the kit has already been removed, and they are black housing

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no, retrofit is courtesy of rich (99aznaccord)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts