Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never used, still packaged, just as good as Neuspeed bar for fraction of the price.

$35 + s&h to US Canada only. (American dollars)

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
are all the necessary mounting pieces included, got pics, how much is shipping to 28542?
one.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as far as i know, there's no mounting hardware...it's supposed to just fit with the stock av6 bolts.

Shipping & handling will be about $12, $7.50 for the shipping with insurance, and materials.

So, roughly about $47 shipped. Let me know if you're interested...pm me an email so we can work out details...thanks

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
i was thinking that i mean hell, if it worked with the stoick brackets, it wouldnt make a difference would it, unless the stock was hollow and the CL S was solid.

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
gen6 said:
Never used, still packaged, just as good as Neuspeed bar for fraction of the price.

$35 + s&h to US Canada only. (American dollars)
Who said that it's as good as the Neuspeed's? Any evidence?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: FS: CL-S Rear Sway

Bri said:
Who said that it's as good as the Neuspeed's? Any evidence?
There was a comparison test done way back (possibly on the other board) between all the rear sways. Members who had the Neuspeed, cl-s and comptech sways all participated. Neuspeed guys and cl-s guys posted very similar results which ended in a consensus that the cl-s was a better buy bc of cost.

Also, I was not aware of the brackets, I was always under the impression that it was a direct swap part. The price is what I paid for the bar at a local acura dealer.

·
Registered
145 Posts
is this sway still available if so ill pay you asap.

·
now in a 2004 Acura TSX
567 Posts
the main reason why people say the tl-s is better compared to neuspeed one, is that they are the same thickness, and they are both solid.

the neuspeed one is like $150, and the tl-s one is like ~$50 brand new from your acura dealership

1 - 11 of 11 Posts