Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's official, I'm selling my CL-S wheels. They do have some scuffs on them, but they're less noticable when the wheels are clean. I've included pics of

the wheels and also of the tires with a Discount Tires tread gauge. I love these wheels, but there's no reason for me to keep them now that I have a set on

my car. Let me know if you have any questions...there's also a link to the photoshoot I did when I had them on my car still. They were pretty clean in

those pics. I'm selling these with tires. If you want them without tires, I'll be willing to part them if you find someone who wants the tires.

Price: $400+shipping+paypal fees with tires. If you pick them up in Austin, TX it'll just be $400.

I'm also going to post them on craigslist locally here, so let me know if you're interested!

Wheel #1

Wheel #2

Wheel #3

Wheel #4 -- this is the one with the "rash"...which actually doesn't look that bad...

Tire #1

Tire #2

Tire #3

Tire #4

Pics of my car with the wheels on!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Jeff

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I've received the PMs. It may be Friday before I can weigh these...classes are starting this week. I'm going to give priority to local buyers for now. I'll get you those quotes as soon as I can.

·
Registered
92 Posts
cl rims

ill give u 400. and ill pay for the shipping. im from houston soo it should b that bad. 77089.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts