Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
8th World Wonder
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to sell this stuff:

Will fit sedan or coupe, V6 and 4 cylinder. Lamps are in great condition, with minimal road rash. Lamps never fog up and were sealed very tightly. No bulbs are included, your facotry bulbs will fit and work perfectly. These were the facotry lamps that were opened up, and the amber strip removed.

A-Pillar pod with Automter dual guage pod that has been attached and painted to match the interior of the car. Fits 2 15/16" guages. Perfect match for Accords with dark colored interiors. Great addition for boost and volt guage.

Click image to see larger image

·
8th World Wonder
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Automter UltraLite Volt Meter. Pod not included. What you see is what you get, it is missing some bulb covers. Works perfectly.

CoverCraft All-Weather Car Cover that is a univeral fit for vehicles that are 15 to 16 feet in length. The cover comes with a lock and key for added security. Very easy to use and store. Feature a 4 layer, all weather protection. Has breathable fabric that won't scuff or scratch or trap heat or moisture. Help keep your car clean when the weather turns bad. Perfect for anyone who does not have a garage where it snows. Never been used, still in wrapping. Will work with more than just the Honda Accord, please email me and I can check the fitment list.

Click image to see larger image

·
8th World Wonder
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just make best offer, I need to rid of this stuff.

·
8th World Wonder
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
about $20-$25 from 68135.

·
8th World Wonder
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
AcCoRd16 said:
how much for CoverCraft All-Weather Car Cover ship to 64081?
$75 shipped would be perfect!

·
8th World Wonder
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Pod, pillar are SOLD!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts