Accord V6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Ok here are some pictures....

Here is the point of the accident, remember i removed headlight and front bumper and wheel.

Here is the motor from the front. I removed the aem intake because it sold.

Here is the internal point of impact in the engine bay, take notice that noting is damaged.

Here is the modified interior with 6-speed.

Here is a shot of the drivers seat

Here is the back seat.

Here is a shot of the engine strut that has been added for the torque of the 6-speed.

Here is a shot of the headers, DC sports.

I hope that this is helpful, and i hope this finds a good home :(:(

THE INTERIOR SEATS ARE ALSO FOR SALE... 400$ each for the front, and 400$ for the back bottom bench and backside.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Here's my list:

I need the passenger's side axle, how much?

Your rear view mirror, how much?

Engine Covers + battery cover, how much?

I may need your dash switches as well.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
ok im in the process of dealing with a potential 6-speed buyer, if everything goes as i hope... then i can start parting out the other things, thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Hey.

I need the passenger's side axle, how much?
rear view mirror,
Engine Covers + battery cover

How much if you were to part them out?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hey guys does anyone want some acura leather?? I got black seats as you can see in the pictures, and they are in great shape. 400$ for the front ones each, and if the back bench fits, then 350$ for that. Let me know. Locals pickup only for these.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Kinda want the GRILLE. lol When are you going to get pics of it? even if it's broken, i still want to see pics. I've been waiting patiently. haha

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
GOOD news JOE.. I fixed the grill, it is drying now i used some 24 hour setting epoxy and it is on the 3 inner clips so it will be 100% out of site, and stronger than stock. Ill take pics of it when it is complete and that should be tomorrow. The seats however, will fit into any of the accords here. These seats fit in legends, and all ... thanks to honda for making them all compatable.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
allow me to clarify, there are important and very valuable sensors that are needed for the transmission to work. There are two that are very expensive, one being 500$, which Has to be bought new from acura... trust me i didnt want to see it myself when i first did the swap.

SENSOR ASSY., CRANK 37500-PGE-A11 $532.60

there are alot more hidden costs when doing this swap..
thats why 4700$ is a GREAT price.

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
Is it possible to just buy the swap parts. Like interior knob shifter, cables, pedals and such.

and someone else take the tranny and engine and sensors?

How much if you could give me a price?

21 - 40 of 61 Posts