·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey i have a COMPLETE Retrofit kit for sale
OEM TSX Projectors...SOLD
OEM TSX Ballast...SOLD
OEM TSX Bulbs...SOLD
OEM 6th gen Headlights with the Amber Strips (these have never been opened, i was planning on useing them with this retro but i got another retro so i dont need these anymore)....THESE ARE STILL FOR SALE $100
$450 for those who dont want the headlights
for the entire kit including the headlights its $550
Paypal is accpected (i will ship to canada at buyers expense) if your going to use credit card please add 3% for paypal fees.

Right Headlight:

Left Headlight:

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
seriously man?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes Bri, I'm selling these so i can get S2K projectors. I no longer need the headlights becuase i've got a set of used headlights i can use for the retrofit.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LyttleViet said:
I have s2k projectors mind condition still in housing wanna work something out? Let me know. [email protected] .. The price you are asking is a little steep though.
The prices are a little steep becuase i wanna get the most i can (S2K projectors are expensive) but i do have the "or best offer" option...so shoot some offer it never hurts to ask. But, be reasonable i dont want any lowballers.
Thanks for your comments.

·
i<3 my P.O.S.
652 Posts
tsx projector is under 200 sometime you can find them on ebay for 150 save it a year or two and they should be as expensive as teh S2k because ppl are complaining about the TSX headlight being so bright because there clear lense the newer model will come out with fresnel lense (which have ripple in them) so the cut off will not be that sharp...i say around $400-450 for that whole package

·
Registered
216 Posts
Okay, I'm really considering this as i want to do my own retrofit(I have a wiring harness myself just wanted to know if you had one :/) but I need a day or so to collect my thoughts to see if i can afford it! I will let you know, tommorow or the day after if they have not already sold.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
neonecko said:
Okay, I'm really considering this as i want to do my own retrofit(I have a wiring harness myself just wanted to know if you had one :/) but I need a day or so to collect my thoughts to see if i can afford it! I will let you know, tommorow or the day after if they have not already sold.
ok kool...the best way the reach me is thru PM or talk to me on AIM (SN: DPs Finest 001)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OEM TSX Projectors...SALE PENDING
OEM TSX Ballast...SALE PENDING
OEM TSX Bulbs...SALE PENDING
OEM 6thGEN headlights...UP FOR GRABS

1 - 20 of 29 Posts