Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Comptech headers for sale off my 99 Accord V6. I sold the car and took my aftermarket parts off. These are in great cond. no cracks, dents on bottom, only discolored from heat. $500 shipped.

·
Registered
80 Posts
approx. how many miles since you had it installed? do u live in the bay area? if so, i could pick up. and since u won't have to ship, how much less will u let it go for? thanks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The only pix are when they were installed. Email me for pix: [email protected]
A few have asked for local pick-up, but I will only ship them. I've had a couple of bad experiences when meeting for pick-up, two times people show up with a couple of friends and try to lowball me and/or jack my stuff, but for Calif. buyers I will let them go for $450 w/free shipping. They have about 20k (3years)miles on them, no cracks, or dents, only discolored from heat. Still in great cond.

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
**dunno about most people, but a few of us, myself included don't buy many products from people who aren't vouched for or doesn't have any trader ratings...that might be why people want to pick it up...for the most part whenever I met people up it would be in an area filled with people like ikea during the day...good luck though, you should post some pics...i can see if I want these or tires...i'll have to decide...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TRUV6 said:
**dunno about most people, but a few of us, myself included don't buy many products from people who aren't vouched for or doesn't have any trader ratings...that might be why people want to pick it up...for the most part whenever I met people up it would be in an area filled with people like ikea during the day...good luck though, you should post some pics...i can see if I want these or tires...i'll have to decide...
Better safe than sorry. That is why I sell all of my stuff on Ebay. Don't know what to tell you, then don't buy them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kuya Master said:
Then could you provide the link to your auction for these headers please?
They aren't on Ebay yet, thought I'de try here 1st.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
First $500 gets them, $450 if in cali. PM for paypal.

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
$450 is a f*ck*ng steal on Comptech Headers that are only discolored. I sold my first set that I had back in the day for $800 and they were that golden brown color.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts