Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

2WFM-AS

The 2WFM-A will effectively protect your investment by providing full surveillance of your vehicle for up to ¼ mile transmitting distance.

2WFM-A (two-way frequency modulation alarm only)
Button (1): keyless entry, car finder and anti jacking
Button (2): aux. 1 (ex. Window roll up/down)
Button (3): trunk release, aux. 2
Button (4): query, panic

Please note: Through a combination of buttons the following functions can be performed for your convenience.

Buttons (1+2): silent arm/disarm
Buttons (1+3): valet
Buttons (2+3): passive arming
Buttons (1+3): shock sensor on/off

CompuSTAR takes the guessing game out of remote starting your vehicle. With starter confirmation from up to 6000ft the 2WSS-Series remote start systems will provide absolute comfort. Whether your intention is to cool the blazing heat or warm the bitter cold, CompuSTAR remote starters is what you have been looking for.

2WSS-S (two-way spread spectrum starter only)
Button (1): keyless entry, anti-jacking
Button (2): remote start
Button (3): trunk release
Button (4): query, panic

Please note: With features such as anti-grind relays to avoid the accidental grinding of the starter, stop and go mode for that quick in and out of the car without restarting and adjustable run time…CompuSTAR takes remote starting your vehicle to a whole new level.

Buttons (1+3): Valet
Buttons (2+3): Passive lock/unlock
Buttons (2+4): Timer start mode
Buttons (3+4): Turbo

Additional features

Mine was upgraded to include Remote start, Tilt sensor. (Anti-wheel theft) And battery backup siren (If battery is tampered with)
Professionally installed and uninstalled from my 01 Accord Coupe V6.

Selling due to lack of car.

For more info e-mail j_holtslander at hotmail.com

My price is firm.
$225.00 USD
$300.00 CAD

Buyer pays for any shipping.
Item is located in Vancouver BC Canada

·
Dl20ccA is Acc0l2D backwards
479 Posts
Wasn't that the Z in the Nevada K&N open where he flipped his car but made it out alive at incredible speeds?

P.S. Where have Joo Been!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn jason! where've you been!?
Dead pretty much. Lost my car, had very limited computer access, been super busy working & sleeping & working & sleeping.

Wasn't that the Z in the Nevada K&N open where he flipped his car but made it out alive at incredible speeds?
No you're thinking of the Jun/Option Z. It was bright orange.
That Z is the Endless/Hasemi Z from the 2003 JGTC GT-300 in Japan.

·
v6p gangster
988 Posts
180shipped

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
do you have pics of whats all included
No but I could maybe borrow a camera and take some.

...is it easily programable? can you add more to it like the 4 window roll down and motion sensor?

Yes, and yes. You could rig up the remote to roll all your windows down at the press of a button. You could set the remote up to do a lot of things. Stereo stuff too I believe.

know where?
That place on the corner of Cambie and Granville is pretty good. :rolleyes:

I'm in Canada dude. How would I know a good place for you to go to install extras?

·
J32A2 + SC + Meth AV6
3,407 Posts
Damn, surprised to see you on the board again Jason. I've been trying to contact you about something. I wanted to know which shop you got your lexus fog light custom fitted onto BW kit on your old AV6.

·
Dl20ccA is Acc0l2D backwards
479 Posts
How's the condition of the pager? Scratches, chips, dents, color fade, Any kind of just "regular use" abuse? How old is it?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wanted to know which shop you got your lexus fog light custom fitted onto BW kit on your old AV6.
Auto Mind Collision Repair
280 7 Avenue East, Vancouver, BC V5T4L7
(604) 875-6666
(604) 875-1103 (fax)

Talk to James. Tell him you want the same thing Jason had on his Accord. He'll remember how it was done. Maybe cut you a deal if you tell him I sent you.(?)

How's the condition of the pager? Scratches, chips, dents, color fade, Any kind of just "regular use" abuse? How old is it?
It has "regular use" abuse (micro scratches from keys rubbing against it in a pocket etc.)

I think the alarm sold tonight. The transaction has yet to take place but I found someone that wants it at my asking price and is eager to set up a time to swap his cash for my stuff. If it doesn't pan out I will update this thread. But for now it should be considered "Sold."

·
J32A2 + SC + Meth AV6
3,407 Posts
jasonh1234 said:
Auto Mind Collision Repair
280 7 Avenue East, Vancouver, BC V5T4L7
(604) 875-6666
(604) 875-1103 (fax)

Talk to James. Tell him you want the same thing Jason had on his Accord. He'll remember how it was done. Maybe cut you a deal if you tell him I sent you.(?)

That'll be great if you can tell him someone named Dave will come in within the next couple weeks to get that done. Do I need anything beside Honda OEM fog light wiring kit + lexus fog lights? I think I need to change the connectors on the wiring kit so it fits the fog lights. I also need it custom mounted, since you can't use the mounts that come with the Honda's wiring kit. Does he change the connectors and mount them for you also besides custom molding the BW kit? That'll be great if he does, b/c I don't know anyone that can do it. Thanks Jason. How much did it run you to get it done? I'm just going to get him to do all the custom work and I was going to install the kit myself after b/c I don't want to pay for that also.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Do I need anything beside Honda OEM fog light wiring kit + lexus fog lights? I think I need to change the connectors on the wiring kit so it fits the fog lights.
No and no.

I also need it custom mounted, since you can't use the mounts that come with the Honda's wiring kit. Does he change the connectors and mount them for you also besides custom molding the BW kit?
The molding will create new mounting points for the fogs.
How much did it run you to get it done?
Don't recall now. $200?
I'm just going to get him to do all the custom work and I was going to install the kit myself after b/c I don't want to pay for that also.
There's a lot of work involved with the installing. You'll probably be better off letting them do it for best results.

·
Registered
37 Posts
is it still for sale?? if you want to go any lower let me know, if you want to sell it for 190 shipped, i will buy it right now

1 - 20 of 20 Posts