Accord V6 Forum banner

FS: Computer

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  aznfunkyflip 
#1 · (Edited)
have for sale a 2 year old computer the specs are:
1 gig of ram (memory), radeon 9600 SE video card, sound blaster audio sound card, microsoft leather wireless mouse, blue case with lights and 3 fans that are blue, 6 leds on front, DVD rom, floppy drive, intel pentium 4 2.6 ghz. the computer will be sold with no OS (operating system) or Hard drive installed pm me for more details and pictures
NO HARD DRIVE OR OPERATING SYSTEM
asking 220 shiped. i bought this computer for around 1200 2 years ago this is in great shape.

See less See more
#8 ·
Bxscig said:
Didn't I ask about this like a few months back on acurazine??? Cant remember
yeah it was sold, or so i thought i got $ thro paypal and then dude wanted his money back cause his mom was pissed that he spent his money, never got shipped dude got his money back, and now im puttin it back up....might be sold tho to maaying err w/e

#10 ·
bmac99x said:
yeah it was sold, or so i thought i got $ thro paypal and then dude wanted his money back cause his mom was pissed that he spent his money, never got shipped dude got his money back, and now im puttin it back up....might be sold tho to maaying err w/e
I forgot what I had wanted and offered but my offer still stands but that was only if you part out :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.