Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two boxes for sale. First is for one 12 that fits on the left side of the trunk and the other is for 2 12s that sits all the way in the back and is wrapped in vinyl. 25 for the first, 50 for the other. Im in socal.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
interested in the 2 12s box, is it made good? How does it sound? Who made it? how much shipping to brooklyn, NY 11224?

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
hey i would be interesting in buying the one for the single 12 if you still have it for sale, money ready for paypal, let me know , ill pm you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im sorry I didnt realize I had my old email addy on here, I didnt know people posted. As far as the boxes the single one was made for a infinity perfect 12 and sounds real good. The other was made at safe and sound in socal. I had 2 fosgate power dvcs and it hit hard in it. I really dont want to ship as these are heavy, so Im open to locals first. If it doesnt work out then I will look into shipping.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
i got dibs on the 2 12s box. if you will ship how much will shipping be to 11229 ? It a commercial address.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
k well if you decide to ship out the boxes, i call dibs on the single 12. i have a infinity perfect so that would work out perfectly

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I still have these and they are now FREE. If you want them come get it before I throw them away. Located in SFV.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts