Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone.....

Got some custom stuff up for sale.

Selling parts off the motor I was having built previously.

The parts up for grabs right now is the piston and rod set.

Originally I paid $1200for the rods and $875 for the pistons.

The rods are by Crower and the pistons are by CP which both are very respectable companies.

These parts were blueprinted(measured, etc) by a professional race engine shop here in Maryland.

The rods were made based on a set of rods from the J32a2(type S motor) and the pistons from a
TL-P set of pistons. The pistons do mount to the rods and the pistons can work in a
Type S motor, however the valve relief would need to be a little bigger since the
Type S has a little larger valve.

I'm looking for $1150 shipped

Please serious inquires only and let me know if you have any questions ..just pm me

I have included some pics.

Pic of the stock rod(to the right) vs the crower rod(to the left)

Here is a pic of one of the 6 CP pistons

The piston is setup for a 9.0:1 compression ratio. The valve reliefs on the piston is cut according to the stock TL/CL-P piston.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
god damn, bump for some nice parts. I wish i could invest in these, but currently my money is going elsewhere

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really don't want to split up the combo. If i split them up, I want the at least 900 for the rods almost because its will probably be all most impossible to sell the pistons imo. I want $1050 shipped total for 6 rods/6 pistons(plus a set of stock j32a2 rods). Again, the pistons cost me $875 and the rods cost me $1200. Neither item has been used or installed. They are still in the CP & Crower boxes.

Thanks.

·
530whp soon
1,993 Posts
Highly recommend this seller :up2: The custom parts are top quality.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
So you were the one I saw on ebay trying to sell these parts ;)

You can split the combo. Personally I would get the pistons for a 3.5 build. Other part of the deal wouldn't be easy since who wil buy just the rods?

Anyway good luck :up2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts