Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
BLK4DR
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to sell my PDA. It's about 6 months old in like new condition. I take very good care of my electronics. It is not the entry level Axim, it's the 520mhz one underneath the x50v. It runs ultra fast.

It includes a Dell soft nylon case, charging cradle with slot for charging an extra battery, instructions, microsoft outlook 2002, activesync software, everything you would get if you were to order it from dell.

you can check out factory dell information about this pda @ http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/axim_x50_520?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs.

as a bonus, i am throwing in my 2 memory cards, a lexar 256mb compact flash card and a PNY 512mb secure digital card. The PDA comes with 128mb of Built-In storage. That's 896mb of storage space for applications, documents, pictures, whatever. You can use this storage space to turn your PDA into a MP3 player, you can encode DVDs to play on your PDA. Any kind of video you want to be encoded can be transferred to play on your PDA.

It has all the major wireless forms [IrDa, Bluetooth, 802.11b]

I will sell it for $300 shipped. Let me know guys!!!

·
BLK4DR
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chino182 said:
where in nyc are you... i'm interested
im in central NJ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts