Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
selling my Depo blackhousing headlight with the amber strip removed with my 8000k 9006 HID kit. Everything is in perfect working condition no fogging at all. The only flaw is I put one of the headlights in the oven too long so the back plastic is a little deformed, but you cant even see it because its on the back.

hit me up with your # if you are really serious...first come first serve...

$250 shipped or $240 pick up

·
Registered
67 Posts
ill take the headlights alone..but 2nd dibs if the guy falls through let me know..

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want to see if I can sell them as a package...if it doesnt sell in a week I will part them out...

thanks for the interests guys...all pm replied

·
Registered
23 Posts
Im interested in the kit let me make sure on ease of installation and what not for my 03' coupe and ill get back to you?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mnapoles said:
Im interested in the kit let me make sure on ease of installation and what not for my 03' coupe and ill get back to you?
everything is plug and play. As long as you know how to remove your headlights you are fine. Shouldnt take more than 15 minutes.

faderrific said:
Do you have any other pictures? Like facing the car with them on?
sorry i dont have any pictures like that during the night...i have some during the day but you cant really see the color of it...the color is crystal white with blue tint....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts