Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
7th Gen ACcord
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i just got a new mono amp so ill be upgrading my sub. now i need to sell this sub. its a diamond audio D3 sub. its a dvc d2 sub and currently wired at 4ohm and can be wired at 1ohm. i got this sub/box brand new back in january. its only 7 months old and i never bumped it hard. the sub is in very good condition. no rips or dents. this sub is perfect if you want some extra bass, but not rattle your whole car. the sub can take 400 watts rms, but diamond audio are underrated. the sub can easicially take 500 watts rms. the box is a custom wedge box. its not that big, so its perfect if you need trunk space or extra extra weight. im looking to get 120 pickup for sub/box. pm me if you have any questions. thanks for looking.

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
bump for an awsome guy and a nice setup!!heard it myself and it sound nice!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
If you ship I might consider at the reasonable price. I like Diamond Audio those sound nice. You got an amp to go with the sub? I sold all my sound system stuff from my previous car, and now I miss the extra bass...

·
7th Gen ACcord
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
starrsearch_ said:
If you ship I might consider at the reasonable price. I like Diamond Audio those sound nice. You got an amp to go with the sub? I sold all my sound system stuff from my previous car, and now I miss the extra bass...
i would ship it, if it was just the sub. it would cost too much to ship the box/sub.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts