Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
BLK4DR
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my OEM blackhoused headlights. Shoot me an offer. Please no low ballers, however, I am willing to let these go for a good price. I'm located in Piscataway, NJ if anyone wants to pick them up. I should have them off my car sometime this weekend.

They are clean, excellent condition, I will admit..I painted them all black and then tried to paint the reflectors chrome again with some chrome paint but it turned out more like silver...If you don't like it, it shouldn't be hard to sand and repaint. The only difference with the headlights and the pic is that I put the amber strip back in for the corners. Make me an offer, I probably won't refuse!!!

They are still in good condition! I'm sure they'll go fast for all the people too lazy to paint there own!!!

·
Life's a Beach
676 Posts
Which reflectors did you paint? I am only concerned about the high beam, 'cause I want them for a hid retro.

·
BLK4DR
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dakest said:
Which reflectors did you paint? I am only concerned about the high beam, 'cause I want them for a hid retro.
for clarification for everyone else..i aint paint the headlight reflectors at all..the only thing i painted were the reflectors for the turn signals...i try to take a better picture with my brother's digital camera and get it to u tommorrow.

·
BLK4DR
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump! updated with newer and closer pictures of headlights!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts