Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
bleh
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i have these old wheels that have sat in the garage forever. you've likely never seen these wheels on any car ever. it's tough to even find them online anywhere.

the wheels are in my parent's garage so i dont have any way of taking pictures of them but i found this online http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v156/sleepyrex/PA203061.jpg

they're the same wheel except the ones i have are a light silver that went perfect with my old silver 6th gen accord coupe.

what happened was i had gotten into an accident and one of the wheels was badly damaged. two were unharmed and one was scratched.

i had taken the one wheel to one shop to see if it could be repaired and they didnt think so.

let me know if you're interested and i'll try to get you pictures of them when i head back to the folks place later this month.

specs...i know they fit perfectly on my 6th gen coupe with 225/40/18 tires. i think they were 5x114.3 with like around a +45 offset. i'll have to double check when i take them out of the garage.

so yeah, 200 OBO picked up in SOCAL. email me at [email protected]

·
bleh
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You should post a pic of your wheels so that way we know what we are buying or know what they look like

i agree with you. haha

i just dont have the wheels with me right now. they're in boxes at my parent's garage. i had pictures of them on my old car in the old gallery but it seems the gallery isnt working anymore.

i'm hoping to have the wheels in my possession by early next week. and will put up pictures then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts