Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have posted a sale thread b4 but not im selling the dvd player also. it's a 600 pioneer dvd player that's really rare in the states. i tried to get one b4 but it was soo hard. it's a 600 dollar unit. im also 2 screens along with it. im looking for around 400 OBOs. i dont care if i dont get 400 so whoever shoots me the highest offer will take it.

sorry bout b4

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
bump for a bombbbb ass price!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Bump! (How did it go with the ticket?)
Can I get the model number for that pioneer dvd player? (I assume it's JUST a dvd player? No music, radio, navi etc?)

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
280 shipped. first person to give me the money will take it.. GREAT DEAL! need to sell ASAP

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it doesn't feel like being pioneer.. i dont know.. it's less expensive?

·
Banned
363 Posts
i have an '05 accord sedan- where would the dvd player fit and stuff? pics of the install..?

·
Banned
363 Posts
What's the model number for the pioneer dvd player?

What does the offer come with?- The pioneer dvd player and both screens?

Get back to me.. I call 1st dibs on it :)

edit: and the reason i asked why the screen wasnt pioneer was because i figured the screen would come with the dvd player? and hence it would be pioneer?

·
Banned
363 Posts
hey bro, it would be easier if you just respond on the thread incase others have the same questions as i

and i'll be up for a bit tonight checking out the thread. i'd like to snatch this package if it's right for me.. :)

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it's including both screens and the dvd player. i can't remember where i saw it, but it retails for 600 for the dvd player alone.. dont know why the price is so high but yea. i believe it's not offered in the US also.

·
Banned
363 Posts
as2222 said:
260 is the highest i have right now, whoever pays 280 first will take it.
i thought u said i had first dibs and you were supposedly letting me have it for the price you PMed me with?? :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts