Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one Emanage Ultimate for sale. It has never been used or turned on for that matter. I have had it for almost a year and the origional packaging is included. It has been opened and the CD is missing, it was cracked and I threw it out. The software can be had at the Greddy website. I am the second owner of this and just found out I cannot use it on my application. The guy I got it from sold his car before he installed it. Everything else is included. I will also throw in a flying lead harness for the E-manage so you can wire it into your harness. $450 takes it shipped anywhere in the U.S.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump for legit guy.
Thank you!

a little more info on why you found out it couldn't be used for your car? so that others dont make the same mistake?
No problem,
I have a 2003 Acura CL Type-s 6-speed with a supercharger. It has been brought to my attention that the crank shaft position sensor (CPK) on the 2003 CLS Manual transmission ONLY, is not compatible yet with the E-manage Ultimate. Greddy doesnt have a base map for it. The Blue will work but the Ultimate will not for some reason and is setting off trouble codes. The CKP is different on the manual CLS than on the auto and it will work with the auto. I am going to put up pics in a minute.

I also wanted to mention that the E-manage is not sold with the harness plugs that plug into the E-manage and wire into the OEM harness on your car(also known as the flying leads. The cheapest I have found this harness also known as a flying lead harness is for $94 and the cheapest I have found the E-manage Ultimate is for $570. I think this is a great deal and it is more than consistent with what other E-manage Ultimate’s have sold for here. If it doesn’t sell here then it will go to E-bay. Thought I’d give you all first dibs since I am a board fanatic even though I never post here.

Jim

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I forgot to mention that the guy I got it from purchased it new.

Thanks for looking. Let me know. Jim

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wanted to further clarify that this EMUltimate will work with any car that has the manual trans from the CLS 6MT. It will not work with a car that has the engine block pulled directly from the CLS 6MT unless the sensor has been changed to the auto sensor and you are somehow using an auto ECM. The J32A2 has a different CKP in the 6MT car than in the Auto version of the J32A2. Other than the sensor which is on the block and not the transmission and the cam pulleys, the blocks are identical and the sensors and pulleys can be changed but will not work without the right ECM. The CLS 6MT CKP sensor and cam pulleys require the CLS 6MT ECM and the auto sensor and cam pulleys requires the auto ECM. If you have a J30 block with a manual of any kind, it will work with the E-manage Ultimate. That is certain and Greddy already has the base maps to get you started with tuning on their site.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Apparently they are working on it from talking to Greddy but at this point the EMU will not support only the Manual Transimssion CKP sensor on the CLS 6MT only.

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
What really sucks is the EMU is a really capible unit with great features and works great with many vehicles, just not our V6s.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts