Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

i had some eibach sportlines on my car for about 4 months on my bro's 2001 I4 accord, and now i am trying to sell them, because his oem shocks are about to blow.

i orginally bought these from ebay for about $110 used .

The orginal seller repainted them for a brand -new look, and they still look in mint condition. The springs are still on the car, so i can't really get a pic of them, but here is what they look like. This is not my pic, i am just using this as a reference !!

i really need to sell these asap, or i can accept a direct trade for your oem shocks for a 98-02 accord I4

Your oem shocks must be in good condition !

Please let me know if you want to do this trade, the sportlines are an excellent suspension mod for driving enthuaists, but you need also good aftermarket shocks to go with them if you want the best combo.

i just want to return my bro's car to stock,, please help me do this .

thank you.

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
I got some OEM shocks with about 60k miles on them. If you're willing to buy that is.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Lxcord said:
Hey guys,

i had some eibach sportlines on my car for about 4 months on my bro's 2001 I4 accord, and now i am trying to sell them, because his oem shocks are about to blow.

i orginally bought these from ebay for about $110 used .

The orginal seller repainted them for a brand -new look, and they still look in mint condition. The springs are still on the car, so i can't really get a pic of them, but here is what they look like. This is not my pic, i am just using this as a reference !!

i really need to sell these asap, or i can accept a direct trade for your oem shocks for a 98-02 accord I4

Your oem shocks must be in good condition !

Please let me know if you want to do this trade, the sportlines are an excellent suspension mod for driving enthuaists, but you need also good aftermarket shocks to go with them if you want the best combo.

i just want to return my bro's car to stock,, please help me do this .

thank you.
I have OEM Shocks im willing to trade, im located in SOCAL PM Me back if you're interested

1 - 6 of 6 Posts