Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
supercharged
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup Guys,
I got a few things up for sale.
First item is a set of Eibach Sportlines with about 10k miles on them. Im selling these because I just got a coilover setup installed. These are in great condition. I think the drop on these was like 1.8 inches. Im hoping to get 120 shipped. Here is a few pics of when they were on my car to show how the car sat wit my 18s.
Front

Side shot

Next I got an Accord High Boost Pulley for sale. I dont know if anybody will want this. Looks like it is in pretty good condition. I will even include the old belt that I used when I had this pulley on my supercharger. Hoping to get 30 shipped for this.

I still got this Outlaw Engineering Thermoblok spacer for the throttle body only. Still new and comes with all the stuff necessary. Hoping to get 20shipped for this.

Last, I got this engine stand. Its not pretty but it still works. I have had it for a while. Hoping to get 20obo. I cant ship this thing so local pick up only.

I'm in milpitas just in case anyone wanted to pick any of this stuff up. It will be a bit cheaper of course. Thanks
-Jason

·
Registered
88 Posts
how much HP will the spacer get? and does it fir the 98-02 accord?

will it fit the 97 3.0 CL?

Im in the central valley so i can pick it up, i go to san jose often since im getting married in less than 2 months so i can pick it up

let me know

thanks
joe
[email protected]

·
Registered
88 Posts
ps. you willing to trade for anything? i have a set of accord lights, the same year as yours we can work out a deal they can be perfect for a future retro or other mod

email me and we can chat some

or aol im me @ jgiguere17

·
supercharged
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jgiguere17 said:
ps. you willing to trade for anything? i have a set of accord lights, the same year as yours we can work out a deal they can be perfect for a future retro or other mod

email me and we can chat some

or aol im me @ jgiguere17
pm sent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts