Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am selling an Acura 3.2 TL Type-S (J32a2) engine from a 2003. Engine block, front & rear heads, dual intake manifold w/ butterfly valve motor, throttlebody, alternator. Before shipment, the auto salvage drained the engine oil of the full 4.7 qts. and noticed a slight leak/crack on the oil pan. Therefore I will include a brand new $130 oil pan bought from Acura for free to the buyer. My mechanic and I looked for the hairline crack the seller described, but could not find it. I bought a new one just in case anyway. I bought this engine from a reputable auto salvage about a month ago (5-20-2005). They told me it had 32k on the odometer before they removed the engine from the car. I have the sales receipt and purchased it for $1700 + the shipping. I'm asking $1500 + s/h for it. Buyer pays shipping. If you give me an address, I'll try to get you a quote. I want to say anywhere from $150-$500 shipping depending on location. If it's to a business it will be cheaper. I am not a business or mechanic of any sort, so I can not offer any kind of warranty. The auto salvage does offer a 90 warranty. I will have to check to see if it's transferable. I don't see why not though.

The auto salvage I purchased the engine from kept this engine, along with all their other engines stored INDOOR at their facility.

I have pictures, please PM with an e-mail address or e-mail me at: [email protected]

The reason why I am selling this engine is b/c I backed out on an engine swap. My funds fell short before I attempted to start on the swap. The engine is still at the local shop I had it delivered to.
VIN: 19UUA56873A026314

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to contact me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts