Accord V6 Forum banner

FS: Euro-R UK Accord Grill

3K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  nE0F0x 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD: UK Accord Type-R Grill

Selling this very mint, like new Accord Type-RUK Edition Grill. This grill was purchased this new from UK honda and with a very expensive shipping !

I am asking $150USD for it plus shipping .

I was mistaken by Euro-R , this is an Accord Type-R grill from UK Only.

See less See more
#11 ·
kzystylin said:
how much shipped to troy, ny 12180? , and whats ur zip code, wanna calculate how far i'm from where u are, thats if ur still in mass, i think on a another thread u said u were in vancouver

I am currently in Vancouver now, as thats where my stuff stored at .

I still have lots too sell, like Comptech header, Zeal B6 Coilover , Comptech Sway bar, Endless Brake kit .

I don't think shipping would cost too much as the grill isn't that big ... if I use Canada Post aka USPS .

#23 ·
if i had the money for the coupe front end swap...i'd be all over it. i'm sure i could find the parts pretty cheap...just painting is gonna be a strain on the wallet cause i want it done right. not something that doesn't match...or that has to be repainted in a couple of months ya kno? i wanna do the swap cause my front fenders are effed up anyway. if only i had the $$$ =/

#25 ·
sorry if I still have my car I would have help you guys with it , I am sure with some Home hardware skill, u could make it fit ... but would be easiler for those people with kit or the 98-00 owners. but this is sure unique, I don't know anyone out there has the same grill ... and its from UK Honda.

#26 ·
it looks really nice...and i'm very tempted. why do you say 98-00 owners will have better luck with it? because the coupe grill isn't molded into the front bumper? i have a sedan so it'd either be cutting 1 slit or 2 for the 01-02 models. =/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.