Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I havent been on this board for a long time because I sold my v6 over a year ago. I just discovered I still have a like new passanger side headlight and a digital climate control. Here are some pics. I was thinking 50 shipped for light dunno howe much the digital climate control is. PLEASE EMAIL ME at [email protected] for questiuons

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

someone has got to need these.

open to offers.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Hey, I'll take the headlights off your hands. You said $50 shipped right? I'll pay you right NOW once you confirm with me on the sale. Let me know. Pm me or IM me at Green1999Accord with your paypal ID. Thanks.

*Edit*
Wait, nevermind. I thought it was for a pair. Damn. My bad man. Well here is an extra bump for you. :)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
99AznAccord said:
Hey, I'll take the headlights off your hands. You said $50 shipped right? I'll pay you right NOW once you confirm with me on the sale. Let me know. Pm me or IM me at Green1999Accord with your paypal ID. Thanks.

*Edit*
Wait, nevermind. I thought it was for a pair. Damn. My bad man. Well here is an extra bump for you. :)

crap. oh well. Is 50 shipped too much. I was thinking about selling in ebay with a buy it now for 30.00 and 20.00 shipping. It's a pretty big box. Is that fair?

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
with the material you have inside the box, your shipping will be around 10-15 with usps priority mail...

i've sent two headlights with that material in a larger box for $20 priority usps..

but yeah, 50 shipped is a little expensive, considering its only one headlight.. i mean, i've purchased two headlights before for 50 shipped... price range should be around 25 shipped... 25shipped sound considerable....

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
do u happen to have the wire harnesses that go into the back of the digital CC? if so id buy those, im looking to do an lx to ex conversion and id need the harness and some of the wire coming out of the harness so i can splice and stuff

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Well it's not that it's too much. It's just that I thought it was for a pair. lol. I just saw headlight and not read anything else. I just don't want to buy one light and look for another one. You know? But yeah, sorry about that. :)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok how about 30 shipped on the head light. I know new ones are selling on ebya for 24.99 plus 20.00 shipping. I am just trying to move these out.

Everyone know that this a factory headlight not some aftermarket?

What about the climate control? I bought this one because the one in my car was going dim and I never got around to selling this one.

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
timdastis said:
do u happen to have the wire harnesses that go into the back of the digital CC? if so id buy those, im looking to do an lx to ex conversion and id need the harness and some of the wire coming out of the harness so i can splice and stuff

?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts