Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey everybody :cool:

got some stuff trying to sell, trying to get more organized, so here goes...

family guy DVD collection set Season 1-3 Almost brand new condition

i also have a Mint conditon Sony Magic-Gate PS2 Black Memory card for sale

i am asking $35 shipped for the family guy dvd set, and 10 shipped for the PS2 memory card. no lowballers please. you can save a lot of money here instead of buying new. Please also check my feedback rating

Also Buyers Please include the paypal fee, because paypal charges me evrytime i accept a payment thank you !

·
I love my Accord
149 Posts
pics of the games please. Interested to find out what condition the inserts are in and what kind of scratches are on the discs.
Also PM me your price for everything (yes, everything!) shipped. Maybe a discount?? (fingers crossed)

Thanks

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
machintos said:
pics of the games please. Interested to find out what condition the inserts are in and what kind of scratches are on the discs.
Also PM me your price for everything (yes, everything!) shipped. Maybe a discount?? (fingers crossed)

Thanks

thank you for your interest
:)

right now Accord_V6_400m has dibs on the family guy DVD set, and some other stuff.

if the deal does not go through, you have next dibs.

PS: all prices already have shipping included

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Lxcord said:
the banned version of GTA:San andreas
Yeah coincidently my 2 year old niece snapped my game in half the day before they yanked those off the shelf.

Does it include everything like the case and book manual? Also what condition is the game in?

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah it has the case, manual, and book.

disc is in good condition, bought it from gamestop.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts