Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I WANT A V6 DAMNIT!!!!!
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got some valeo h7 projectors froma audi A4 with the adapters they are DOT shields with fresnel lenes!

and i got some d2s hid bulbs for sale previous owner of these bulbs shaved the sides to make them fit his integra! but they are color shifted and they work fine i test them and they work gr8!

i also have one s2000 projector

150 bux for the s2k projector
120 bux for the valeo projectors w/ adapters
70 bux for the bulbs

or 180 for the valeos and the bulbs!

email me at [email protected]

or just PM me whatever!!!

im open to trades depening what it is!! i would really like to do a str8 trade for a mugen style front lip and SS for 2000 accord sedan if anyone is down!

·
I WANT A V6 DAMNIT!!!!!
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
xxjustimajinxx said:
i got some valeo h7 projectors froma audi A4 with the adapters they are DOT shields with fresnel lenes!

and i got some d2s hid bulbs for sale previous owner of these bulbs shaved the sides to make them fit his integra! but they are color shifted and they work fine i test them and they work gr8!

i also have one s2000 projector

150 bux for the s2k projector
120 bux for the valeo projectors w/ adapters
70 bux for the bulbs

PRICES ARE FIRM!!!

or 180 for the valeos and the bulbs!

email me at [email protected]

or just PM me whatever!!!
pix of bulbs

valeos with adpters

the single s2k projector

·
I WANT A V6 DAMNIT!!!!!
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorrry i havnt replied to this thread in a while i gues if sl33pyriceboi still wants the s2k LMK and the condition is gr8 and it has the bulb clip if that is whatyou mean by bulb holder!! anwyays peoples LMK whatsup

i guess shipping prices would be 10 flat! im just guesstimating here if you can find a more accurate shipping price also LMK

·
I WANT A V6 DAMNIT!!!!!
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im not sure but i can check for you later on!!! i also color moded it!!! throws out some crazy color!!!! nice sharpe wide beeam :) umm ill take payment via paypal!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts