Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just bought the MCculloah HID kit from Honduh.com at the groupbuy purchase.

i used it maybe for 4-5 hours max, its the 9005 application , and its 5300Kelvin rating, so its bright as hell.

the ballasts, bulbs are in excellent condition, i also have the zip-ties, all required wires, connectors.

i also found the orginal box in which it came in, so its a complete package.

please let me know when you want it, so i can start packing it, and start the shipping process.

the comptech springs are still on the car right now, but i need the cash to uninstall them, and send them to you.

just pay shipping.

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
why didnt u just buy my h&r sports?

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
o3exV6rider said:
how much did you originally pay for them?

i orginally paid $270 for the comptech springs, and i orginally paid $247 for the HID kit on honduh.com

so you know you guys are gettin a killer deal here....

viper are your H&R sports still fs ? :(

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Lxcord said:
i orginally paid $270 for the comptech springs, and i orginally paid $247 for the HID kit on honduh.com

so you know you guys are gettin a killer deal here....

viper are your H&R sports still fs ? :(
how bout i buy the hid kit from you for 200 shipped? i have no desire for the CT springs. however IMHO one of the best progressive rate springs out there. i think you should be able to get at least 150 shipped for the springs themselves. i rate them above any other progessive spring out there.

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OwAce said:
how bout i buy the hid kit from you for 200 shipped? i have no desire for the CT springs. however IMHO one of the best progressive rate springs out there. i think you should be able to get at least 150 shipped for the springs themselves. i rate them above any other progessive spring out there.

Hey Owace did you get my PM ?

i don't have AIM so i could not contact you that way......

·
99% OEM
800 Posts
Hey Lxcord... I'm real interested in the springs. If owace takes the kit.. Can I get the springs?

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i have 2 other interested buyers right now, they sent me PM's first, if they don't want the springs, then i will let you know.

thanks.

·
99% OEM
800 Posts
Alright. Let me know what happens...

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MCUlloah 9005 5300K HID KIT sold to OwAce !

Owace thank you , and please check your PM box.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts