Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
i<3 my P.O.S.
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok fellow v6p my car is totalled so i have some parts for sale
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
everything must go any resonable offer would be taken lowballer would be ignored paypal is [email protected]

PIONEER 5700 flip out with a 80dvd navigation 650+shipping

metra turbo 2 kit wiht blue LED and is custome painted satin silver i'll even throw in the top vent mount (the one with the sub display)painted the same color$89 shipped
picture in gallery

front lip (WHITE) 7th gen accord coupe 80 +shipping

NEXTEL i95 CL phone come with charger $20 +shipping

intel pentium 4 1.8 ghz msi 845pe max mother board with 512 mb memory all for sale 100 shipped

pioneer 12 disk CD changer come with all wiring and remote50 +shipping

AMerican Bass 2 channel amp unknown amp rating but i did use it for a month to run my interior speaker so it should be around 200-300 watt 50+shipping

MAxtor 80 GB hard drive (i used it as my playstation 2 hard drive so there a good amount of games in there)40+shipping

WOLO xtreme dual air horn 20+shipping

·
Registered
291 Posts
for the cd-changer...is there a remote to control it or a wire remote? also how does it connect to the headunit...via an AUX wire? thanks.

·
i<3 my P.O.S.
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
yes there a little screen thing or whatever you call it and its connected with the aux wire i think not very sure you can use the remote that it came with you ur own you can control it through the headunit if you wnat too

·
i<3 my P.O.S.
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
simione said:
How much would shipping be on the sportlines? how was the ride on them? zip code is 32789
i had it on my car for like couple of month car ride very smooth front is 1.9 and rear is 1.75 i'll ship it to you for 140 normally shipping cost 60 or more since these are heave stuff but i need these stuff gone

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
04accordcoupe said:
well here another FS thread just got ina bad accident on wednesday so need some money for repair so selling everything for cheap
]
what happened?

·
i<3 my P.O.S.
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sum ass decided to stop short on front of me too look at what teh cops where doing on the side of teh road so he decided to slamm on the brake when the light turn yellow so i ended rear ending him air bag popped out hit me in the face front got smashed and nothing happened to his car ...and after all of that he had teh nerve to come up to me speaking broken english saying that he was the car i that i hit into and that he does bodywork and if i wanted him to fix my car i was like w/e get teh F**k out of my face and plus i was doing like 30-35 and i was a car lenght away dunno how the airbad pop out now i i have a battle wound on my damm face my carbon fiber grill that i just finish and had it on the car for like couple of day smashe dinto peices too all that hard work acKKkk

·
Registered
101 Posts
is it $90 for one ballast? or for the pair of them? also, i'm trying to figure out what the white wire was, was it part of the wiring that i will need for a harness?

·
i<3 my P.O.S.
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no its connected to teh conector of the bulb bulb it can easily be strip and connected back no biggy 90 for both plus shipping ijust need money right now to fix my badly damage car

·
i<3 my P.O.S.
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sure why not i need money LoL but i can spare couple of buck shipping used it once still new come with everything chager battery this is the best one out there with the sirf star chip 3 mean less signal lost ...my paypal is [email protected] i'll ship it out tomorrow if i get paid today

·
Registered
790 Posts
payment sent. you think you could ship it through priority mail? i kinda need it for a trip on tuesday evening. if you can, that would be great. thanks again.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts