Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a used generic AEM CAI intake(light blue color) for a 4 cylinder 98-02 accord sale, with all the hardware minus the K&N filter. no cracks or deep scratches, good condition. was on the car for about 25-30K miles. so its basically the piping and the hardware for $10+shipping(around $15), open to trades also. but for trades remember even the generic CAI's go brand new around like $80-120 shipped, and u cant trade old stuff to get them, so id expect more than $40 worth of products. pics available upon request. check the trader rating, to see my credibility

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
new years bump =)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
generic means not genuine or no brand name, i see plenty of people writing generic header or intake, so i assumed people got what i mean, but ur right, writing AEM, may have thrown some off, so ill clarify, i meant not a REAL AEM CAI, thus, an AEM style intake. sure, i do see some ebay intakes going for like $25-40+shipping, but those are simply CAIs, shi* quality, this CAI i bought from a reputable import store and they developed the CAI based on AEMs physical dimensions and materials used to make them. i paid closer to $150, this was before a lot of these poor quality intakes came out. i did notice they are slightly smaller in thickness. btw, there are still some non brand name CAIs going for $80-100, real AEM gen 1 i still see going sometimes for $180 shipped. i think i know what im talkin about, ive been modding a 6th gen accord for 5 years now, dropped plenty of Gs on this car. im asking for $10+shipping, i think my deal is very REASONABLE.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I didn't mean to trash your thread, but yea. The real point of my post was to get a more specific description of the cai. You said generic aem, thats an oxymoron. $10 is very reasonable, and I know CP makes an intake thats carb approved, thus having a higher price than other generic cai's. I've modded a 6th gen v6 for several years and spent thousands as well before buying the 7th gen. Anyways, good luck on your sale.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thxs man, i hope i sell, and good choice of ride u picked

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
had an offer, but he has yet to pay, and doesnt return numerous pms, so still available

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
last bump b4 ebay :yes:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sale pending... but people let me know if ur interested! ive had 2 flakers already for this :rolleye2:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:banghead: :argh: :rant: :cry: to flakers, now 4real ebay time... cant waste anymore time with peeps saying they'll pay and dont respond back to pms

1 - 10 of 10 Posts