Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
2K1 SyLvRyD
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: full buddy club 2 kit - sedan

Looking for $375 shipped!!!! [[still for sale as of 11/12/04]]

i am looking to sell my buddy club 2 body kit, it fits the 4doors 98-02, it was on my 01 satin silver sedan v6. No major cracks, there rear has a paint crack, not sure how it got there but i think sumone must have bumped me one day, nothing noticalbe on all 4 peiced untill you get within reaching distance, just some nicks and junk from regular driving. The plitter in the picture is sold already, but all 4 peices i am now willing to ship out, before i just wanted local.

i am also selling the rims that are on the car in the picture, they are ready to ship, check out this thread for those details, just lowerd the prcie... [click here]

[buddy club 2 website]

here is my car with the kit on it

for more pictures check out my cardomain site [here]

any questions feel free to ask, can e-mail me at [email protected]

i am also looking to sell my OEM av6 mufflers... $55 shipped obo...

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
I showed this to my friend, he likes the looks. HEHE just out of plain curiosity, would the kit left painted how it is look good on a black accord? LMAO.

Now we are in georgia, so yeah. What would shipping be extimated to your best guess, to 30066?

My best friend will be going to school at OSU but she doesnt have a big enough car to transport the kit.. Trying to find a way to maybe avoid shipping. Hes gotta find the funds first but he does like it.

·
2K1 SyLvRyD
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i would like to not try to ship it, but i can get a lil bit of a discount through my work cuz i work at a warehouse that ships daily throught ups and fedex, i'm not sure of a shipping cost tho, and i'm not sure bout silver on a black car

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
BigBizzle said:
well i would like to not try to ship it, but i can get a lil bit of a discount through my work cuz i work at a warehouse that ships daily throught ups and fedex, i'm not sure of a shipping cost tho, and i'm not sure bout silver on a black car

Alrighty, no problem. Thanks for fast reply.

·
v6p gangster
2,499 Posts
actually i deleted it...so you got dibs... ineed a APR one for my g35...

·
v6p gangster
2,499 Posts
that is a awesome price for the kit.... i think you can get more if you throw it on ebay... 300 bucks is a steal considering it costs about 900 new from henshin.com

·
2K1 SyLvRyD
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i'm trying to stay away from shipping... do you have any idea how i would go about gettin a box that would be able to handle the size of the body kit and be strong enough?

·
v6p gangster
2,499 Posts
i still have the huge box that came with my kit.... i kept it just incase i was gonna sell it.. but um if you go to a dealership they might have boxes that big...

·
2K1 SyLvRyD
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
anyone in ohio interested, i may be able to drop the item off myself or someone can pick it up, or meet half way, just tryin to avoid shipping it as of right now

·
Registered
145 Posts
willing to sell just the sideskirts.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I'm near Martinsburg, WV, how far am i from you?

I can drive as far as where WVU is i think its in morgantown. never been farther than that.

I have a friend, she lives in Wheeling, WV but she is at WVU for college :(

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
Bump and big ups to BigBizzle, I had him ship out the CF Splitter to me. Came in decent condition, packaging was enormous. Nice guy, good to do business with. :cool:

·
2K1 SyLvRyD
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wana sell the kit as a whole, and Martinsburg, WV is like 5 hours, Morgantown is 3 hours, its alot of driving but if you are really interested we may be able to work sumthing out

1 - 20 of 37 Posts