Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey watup guys,

I have a set of Full Coilovers for sale. These are JDM. The brand is called Racing Gear, Im not sure if you guys have heard about them, but its a large brand name in Japan. I have rode on these on my car for about 8 months and am beginning to start to slowly part my ride so I can save up and maybe get a new car by summer time.
This set came off a JDM Accord R. Just to let you guys know, the front strut bolts are
closer together than the USDN 98-02 Accords. About 2-3mm, so you would need to drill the FRONT of each strut hole a little bit for the front set . Other than that, everything fits in PERFECTLY. The rear set fits in perfectly. None of the shock boots are ripped, I also looked inside the shock boots to see it the shocks are okay, I see no kind of leakage. The ride on these coilovers are 12k / 8k. The ride on these feel pretty good, kind of like the Omnipowers, but to me cornering is a lot better in these coils.
Unlike many of the coilovers out there, this is the only one Ive seen, so far, that has a pillow ball mount for the top of each coilovers. These can be adjusted by the spring perches or by preloading the spings. Tein SS or the Basic doesnt even have preloading.

I cant seem to find the online webstore that sold these coilovers. But I found a few other sites that sell these, but selection is limited as to that site I had, which also gave specs about these coils.

http://store.yahoo.com/works-power/jiccoiloverkit.html

Heres another good site about the coils:

http://www.c-red.com.au/parts/rg/suspension.shtml

Please check the actual pics below, the badging stickers came off on these coils.

PM me offers with shipping included. Paypal needs to be verified and confirmed.

I forgot to mention, I dont have those adjusting wrenches for the coilovers.
It uses the same adjusting wrenches as Teins, Omni, Ground Controls, Skunk2s, and all other coilover system. You should have not problem adjusting these.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dunno, i dont think the 7th gen shares the same suspension as the 6th gen.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sold.. Thanks for all the PM and offers.
Thands Whumbachumba for the quick and easy transaction.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts