Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i got some gauges and a cai that was never used, the cai is by checkpoint comes with eveyrhting u need for mounting and filter and all, asking $80 shipped and the gauge face are silver and im asking for $35 shipped for them, eveyrthing is brand new.

pics

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gauges sold to AccordiO!

and brian. im not sure if i wanna part out the parts or anything kinda looking to sell everything. but shoot me an offer lol, i think u can pick those up at like Discount Auto and other places cheap.

·
Registered
962 Posts
damn those gauges look tyte, whered u get them from? Can I see other pics? That pick looks like a greyish face with re/white numbers.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey guys not sure where i got them from, my friend got them for me , i paid like 45 bucks for them, they been sititng in my room for about 4 months. i'll check where he got them from tomorrow if he remembers.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$60 shipped, lol, since i have to break it up, u sure u dont wanna buy the whole intake?? i'll give ya a good deal on it, since we had a little mishap before.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
nah i'm good, :D man.

I just bought an AEM CAI and was going to use the sleeve to patch the bypass in the summers.

throw me a good deal on your front lip :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts