Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is it right here.

I'll get the close-up shots of the wheels real soon. Hopefully by tomorrow.

·
Pew Pew Pew
1,462 Posts
i can vouge for this guy! i have his cf hood and tinted tail lights and his rear spoiler lmao! cept i took off the tint on the tail lights and my ex gf crashed my car so the cf hood is gone. yo jimmy wanna save those headlights for me? lol

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
i can vouge for this guy! i have his cf hood and tinted tail lights and his rear spoiler lmao! cept i took off the tint on the tail lights and my ex gf crashed my car so the cf hood is gone. yo jimmy wanna save those headlights for me? lol
in other words his sh!t is cursed! :rofl2: jk thats a nice retro, I think I saw your car before... good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Damnnn I haven't heard from you in a while! What's upppp?

in other words his sh!t is cursed! :rofl2: jk thats a nice retro, I think I saw your car before... good luck on the sale.

you figured it out. LOL!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Interested in the retros if your other sale doesn't work. And if you can ship to Nor Cali.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts