Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Subs & Amps Fore Sale
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my Greddy Evo duel cat-back exhaust system. I have had these since new, they have about 25,000 to 35,000 miles on them. This is a wonderful sounding system. Fitment is great the only problem is that the bottom edge of the tips and underside of the cans have minor scratches in them, hardly noticeable unless you are underneath the car. It is on a 2000 Accord V6 Coupe Show Car. This exhaust system will fit all Accords 19998-2002, weather it be coupe or sedan, V6 or I4. The reason for this is that I have all the extra extensions to lengthen it to fit the sedan and the pip to convert it to a single exhaust for the I4. I am asking $650.00 O.B.O. plus shipping but I rather you pick it up. If any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Sold

·
Subs & Amps Fore Sale
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
My exhaust is still for sale. My car is drive very little and is garage kept. They are waxed once a year and has never seen salted roads. This is the going to be one of the better used Greddy exhaust out there. This thing is in great shape. If any questions or more pics are required just PM me.

·
Registered
144 Posts
wont fit a 7th gen i suppose??

·
Subs & Amps Fore Sale
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wont fit a 7th gen i suppose??
As far as fitting a I don't know. It could not be that different from the cat between the modal years. Only way to find out is to buy it and try it, if it don't fit you can always resale it. :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Have a friend thats trying to buy one of these, so just wanted to know. Is there a way to find out if it fits?

·
Registered
40 Posts
i couldnt find a sound clip for the evo2 exept inside the car in a parking garage so it wasnt the best refrence lol

·
Subs & Amps Fore Sale
372 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts