Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
No More Boost
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

As the title says. Im selling because I cant use it with my Ingalls Torque Damper. Came off my 2003. Used it for 1 month!!!

$100 Shipped including paypal fees!

SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

·
Needs new paint
879 Posts
Here's a pic of my 6g strut bar.

Judging from the mounting points, I don't think it will fit. But, that being said, the Greddy bar seems to use the mounting points of the OEM chassis/firewall braces on the 6g. So who knows lol.

·
No More Boost
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
buy it!!
:p

I dont think it will fit the 6g since the mounting is at the stock "sway bar" points on the 7th gen

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
For those of you wondering about price this is very good if you ask me. I paid $120 for a DC strut bar that was a few months old and I thought it was a great deal, this bar is one month old you are getting a good deal it's basically brand new. GLWS, bump for good price. :up:

·
Registered
242 Posts
i just got it today. let me know if yall think its real. sorry for the bad picture. its from a phone.

Sorry Chemik, didnt meant to high jack ur post. i just want to know did i got scam for a fake greddy.

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
How you got a legit Greddy bar for $35 - either you are very very lucky or someone pulled off a good scam because I think that looks legit but I don't profess to be a strut bar expert I've never seen the greddy up close to really know for sure.

·
Registered
242 Posts
How you got a legit Greddy bar for $35 - either you are very very lucky or someone pulled off a good scam because I think that looks legit but I don't profess to be a strut bar expert I've never seen the greddy up close to really know for sure.
i think its a little kid selling it to me... hahaha im so lucky! i just put it in my car and cornering is super GOOD! also, it look real to me =).

1 - 20 of 36 Posts