Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm trading in my 2003 Accord EX v6 coupe, so I'm trying to give my aftermarket parts good new homes.

I'm not sure if these are the same for 4 cylinders or sedans, so please make sure you check before you buy. From their site, it doesn't look like it matters. Part numbers are:

GC part number: 4516.01

Spring part number fronts: 0800-250-0475
Spring part number rears: 0800-250-0300

These are in decent shape with some scuffing on the coils where they compress together and some of the threads on the adjustment piece are rubbed off where it shouldn't matter anyways. The only major problem is that you will need to order the o-ring kit and 2 of the split urethane sleeves from Ground Control. I just talked to them on the phone and these parts should only be $25 + shipping. $5 for the o-rings and $10 each for the split sleeves. You will only need two new sleeves, as I still have the two from the rears and are in very good shape. I'm discounting the price I wanted by about $35 for these parts and shipping that you will have to do to use these. Their number is 530-677-8600.

$120 shipped, $100 pickup.

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are just adjustable springs. Eibach coils with Ground Control adjustable perches. Ground Control uses Eibach progressive rate springs.

You use your stock strut, or get an adjustable strut.

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've always heard that... but I drove on these with my stock struts for about 3 years and they never "blew out". Granted, they would work better with some konis or something, but you can always do that later. That was what my plan was, which obviously changed when I decided to get a different car.

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
datboiroy said:
a guy i kno was asking me bout a drop, imma talk to him bout these. ill let u kno whats up.
Cool, ignore me asking you in the pm if you knew anyone... since I replied before I read this. :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts