Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My car was a 99 Accord Coupe EX V6, so keep that in mind. Buyer responsible for shipping charges.

Cusco Adjustable Strut Bar - $100 Perfect Condition, Buy this and I will throw in the Lower tie bar for only 10$.

Cusco Lower Tie Bar - $30 Scratches and a little bent horizontally
because my car was lowered and some curbs
were tough. The bend was from hitting a dead
cat. It still works the same and fits just fine.

BWI Fiberglass rear bumper - $70 Got this bumper then changed my mind on
what kit I wanted. Never been put on the
car. One of the tips that attaches by the
rear quarter panel is semi chipped, any
body shop will fit it when they install
the kit though.

HKS Super Dragger Axle-back Exhaust - Super great exhaust. Sounds
amazing. No rasp at all, just a mellow
deep tone. Been complimented numerous
times on this exhaust by even domestic
owners saying it sounds nothing like
an import. Great condition.SOLD

Ground control Coilovers - $150 Great condition. Great part.

AEM CAI Intake - $60 Filter is dirty but condition is great.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All my pictures got deleted from a hosting site I had them on, but I can get pictures of everything but the exhaust. And believe me, that is in prestine condition besides being dirty. Everything else is super nice too. The only problem is the tie bar which is somewhat bent in the center from hitting a cat, but it is still fuctional and fits as good as it did when I got it. The center in just bent a little. But buy the strut bar and it is yours for only 10 more dollars.

Devin

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To all those requesting pictures, I will do my best to have them to you and on this thread tonite. I'm keeping a tabs list of who asked first, so don't worry, it is first come first serve and I will go down the list.

Devin

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NYCPINOY said:
how is the ride with the GC? im dont know that much about that type of coilover so wat else would i need for a superb ride?

The ride is very bearable with the GCs. The spring rates are designed with performance and comfort in design. I'm not just saying this because I am selling them, but I would highly recommend them to anyone. Let me know if you are interested.

Devin

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
First PM's for items were responded to, if those buyers drop, I will respond to the next PM for each item. As of now. the Cusco parts and HKS are sold.

Price on bumper was dropped because I listed the wrong price. I'm considering ALL offers so don't be hesitant.

GC's, AEM (email sent to you dj), and BW1 still up for grabs!

·
Registered
20 Posts
About how much of a drop can i get with the GC's?

I have a sedan V6 are the spring rates any different?, also it replaces the whole stock shock right?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes the spring rates are different, and it replaces the springs. You can get more of a drop with these than you will ever need. Let me know if you are interested.

CUSCO PARTS ARE FOR SALE AGAIN. Buyer dropped

1 - 20 of 24 Posts