Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale my suspension set up. None of this has ever been on my car. I bought the pieces hoping to drop the car as soon as possible, but have decided I really would rather have coilovers.

The Tokico blue for Acura TL/CL including Type S and the Accord V6. Shocks are brand new. I opened the boxes to check out the shocks, nothing more. Only two of the boxes are actually opened.

The H&R sport springs are used. I bought them from another member here in VA. I got them and they are in great condition. They have less than 10k on the springs.

Pricing is as follows:

I am not trying to profit, just get back what I paid.

Tokico shocks: $280.00

H&R sport: $100.00

As far as shipping goes, I am willing to ship, but depending on where you are we might have to split shipping.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am really not negotiating on any of the part prices right now. I'll calculate shipping for you later today. The shocks have never been on my car. They are meant for 98-02 Accord and Acura TL/CL 99-03. The springs have under 10k on them. I will send you pictures later today as well.

Thanks for the interest.

·
Team Street Geekz
274 Posts
how low do the springs drop dont really know about h and r and yeah thanks alot sorry a little lazy o search it up haha and where are you located?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump, those of you waiting on pictures and shipping quotes I will have them later tonight. Sorry for the delay!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They most likely wont fit your seventh gen. But anyone is welcome to make offers. I need to know what you guys think is fair.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts