Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a helix spacer that i need to sell ASAP ! I used it for 7 months, still is in excellent condition. This mod is dyno proven. Ei-ccord(toby) dynoed an accord with this spacer, and it showed a 3HP,3TQ increase. The fuel economy also went up about 4 MPG. I orginally bought this from nopi for $85. I am willing now to let it go for $45 plus shipping. Good luck on your bidding ! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lxcord said:
I have a helix spacer that i need to sell ASAP ! I used it for 7 months, still is in excellent condition. This mod is dyno proven. Ei-ccord(toby) dynoed an accord with this spacer, and it showed a 3HP,3TQ increase. The fuel economy also went up about 4 MPG. I orginally bought this from nopi for $85. I am willing now to let it go for $45 plus shipping. Good luck on your bidding ! :)
Is this for a 4 or 6cyl?

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is for V6, this is the newer version of the Helix. When i had this on my car, MPG went up noticeably, plus the car felt more torquey at highway speeds. :eek:

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
if the spacer didnt space the intake away from enigne i might. I dont wanna do body work on the car to make it fit if I were use it.

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am not sure if it fits the 04 sedan..,

Maybe you can ask a moderator or someone....

·
Registered
88 Posts
can you give me the part number so i can see if it will fit the 97 acura 3.0 CL?

let me know

[email protected] and if you can send me some pics that would be great too

i have cash ready for payment let me know asap so i can send it to you

i have dibs since no one does already

let me know the part number for i can call them and check

·
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3
4,271 Posts
^ It will fit. The 3.0CL has the same exact engine as the 6th-generation Accord V6.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts