Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Making a new thread cuz the other one is too hectic.
1. Selling my 18 x 7 with a 40 offset Mb motorsport rims. Has a 2 1/2 inch lip and the rim itself is silver/machined with a polished lip. Front tires are mounted with Kumho ecstas and the rear with Pirellis. Tires probably has about 70% or more tread left on it. Selling for $550 OBO.

NEW PRICE ON RIMS $400 because one pirellis NEEDS to be changed. i got an oil change today and saw that the kumhos have about 80% tread left, one pirellis has about 70 but some camber wear, but the other NEEDS TO BE CHANGED. because of the tire cost, i'll drop it $150, which is more than what it's actually gonna cost to change it.

2. Selling my Eibach prokits pre installed with stock Accord shocks. Had it on for about 4 months I believe. Will sell for $80. Will ship if buyer pays for it. PENDING SALE

3. Also selling my custom made full catback Tanabe exhaust system. invested around $900 for this exhaust system made with ALL tanabe parts. Will sell for $600 OBO. I'll try to put up a video clip up tomorrow.

4. ONE MORE... selling my v6p GROUND KIT... 80 shipped PENDING SALE

Im located in So cal so people living in So cal will get first dibs. Desperate need for cash so first person who pays will get it.

please add the 3% paypal fee

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OPEN TO TRADES. Looking for a SLIM PS2, CANON SD series digicam, and... a HU.

·
Registered
442 Posts
lip kit

I guess the lip kit only works for coupe...
:D ?

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shipping to texas.. probably 25 bucks per rim to ship... prokit.. probably another 20 bucks i guess... PM me

btw, im located in FULLERTON cali

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cefiroracer:

stupidaznmunkey:

I'm not sure if it'll fit the 6th gen sedans. Why dont you ask one of the admins, I think they'll have an idea.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
aw man... shipping is gonna be a maaad problem.. give me a couple days to figure out how much shipping and stuff is gonna be...

Dtownzthrillah: ground kit is for 7th gen, dont know if it'll fit the 6th gen but if you dont want it ill sell to chino so give me a reply.

cefiro: PM me your info so I can check the shipping price

chino: Also PM me your info so I can check the shipping prices on the exhaust system.. it'll be a lot...

·
Registered
443 Posts
awesome!!!! tell me who to send payments to for the 7th gen ground kit

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pm box is cleared! camera is boxed up and ready to ship

1 - 20 of 37 Posts