1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NO LONGER FOR SALE AS A SET. SPRINGS ARE BEING SOLD SEPARATELY
HERE:
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=191620

I have a new suspension set on order, and will be selling my HFP/Neuspeed Race setup. Asking price is $360.00 free shipping anywhere (Price Reduced). I already shaved all discounts possible since I want to move these so this price is firm. PM if interested.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I think the HFP would be the shocks and the Neuspeed would be the springs.

Either way, this is a cool deal and I would be all over it if funds weren't tight.

Another bump!

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry it took me a while to get back. I was out of town. The springs are Neuspeed Race and the struts are HFP. I am selling this setup only as a set. The front drop is 2.25" and the rear drop is 1.75 and the car will look exactly as Vijay's above and like mine below:

·
cunning linguist
984 Posts
FWIW I think you currently have the best looking 7th gen.

Now get that wilwood BBK (before its gone) and a Paul Eaton (when its done) and call it a day.

PS- you never said how many miles are on them.

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FWIW I think you currently have the best looking 7th gen.

Now get that wilwood BBK (before its gone) and a Paul Eaton (when its done) and call it a day.

PS- you never said how many miles are on them.
Thank you man I really apreciate that compliment. The struts have about 2,000 miles on them, and the springs 5,000 since I purchased them used when I originally got them.

guessing v6 only?
That is correct.

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea well, I have this thought in my mind every time I see pictures of your car :::if he would only drop it sum moree in the front::: hehe:D

Which setup is coming, or is that a secret
Still haven't decided but I want something adjustable like the Koni SCK

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
is your car a 4banger?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts