Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): HFP Suspension bought for '03-'05 but I believe it can also be used for '06-'07 as well. Same part numbers.

B. Condition: New, never installed, opened to take pics.

C. Price/What you want to trade for: $500 plus shipping

D. Location of item: Atlanta, GA

E. At least one picture of the item for sale or for trade next to a sheet of paper with the following on it:

·
06 V6 6MT lovin
79 Posts
Do these fit the 06 07 and also, is there a difference between the coupe and sedan and i4 and v6? Or do these fit all?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It should be the same. I read a thread somewhere that the 03-05 and 06-07 HFP suspensions had the same part number. They are made for the V6 coupe, but some members have used them on the sedan and they fit just fine, basically any 7th gen that also has V6. These also fit on the i4, but they are not designed for the i4.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They would fit if you change the top hats, but as far as weight and everything goes, I'm not too sure.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lowers approximately 1" all the way around. Good for those who want to lower, but keep their warranty in tact.

·
Sosi baklazhani bydlo
710 Posts
It will make the rear sag on a sedan. But nice. Ive been looking for the suspension forever since i sold mine a few years back. If your willing to take a hit and sell it tonight for a bit less let me know, i want the struts really.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Liquid: Pmed.

Phongie: I can't go that low, sorry.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Updated with label pic in OP! These are legit guys.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts