Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
St. Louis!
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new HFP suspension in box. Only opened to look at it. $425 shipped to anywhere in America. If you want it in Canada, just PM me, and I'm sure we can figure something out.

EDIT NEW PRICE !!!!

·
Banned
65 Posts
yo im deff. lookin for some suspension upgrade...why did u buy them and not put them on?? and i live in Souther Florida how much would shipping me 34202

·
St. Louis!
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought it, w/ every intention of dropping the car, but I wanted my 18's first. I only plan on keeping the car 1 more year as it is, so I can sell the suspension, or buy rims/tires. I'ts a $1500 swing, and I'm not that worried about the 4x4 look for just one more year. You have PM

·
Banned
363 Posts
bump for a great product and ever greater guy..

King if this would have been one month from now you could have considered it SOLD. i'm planning on buying this soon :)

·
Registered
807 Posts
i had them, they lower more than an inch, i'd say 1.3-1.5". the ride is awesome better than stock and the handling great. I replaced them because i wanted something lower, i now have teins basic coilovers.

·
I love my Accord
149 Posts
Kingof3rdinput said:
PM me, I like ya, I'll work w/ ya ;)
Pm me the lowest you'll let this go for :)
I'm not sure if I want to lower my car, but if the price is good enough, I might want them.
my zip code is 77477 btw.
O btw, do they come with springs also, or just the shocks?

Thanks!

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
i think i need these more and more. but trying to weight this vs a koni gc setup.. :confused:

·
KSU Owls
232 Posts
i am interested in this.. i live in atl, ga.. but i on my old car i drop the car and the quality of the ride on normal road dropped greatly... do you happen to know what the quality of ride is with these on???

·
Registered
173 Posts
damn, i bought mines at HandA for 5 bills including shipping 2 weeks ago, oh well, bump for great suspension and price!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts