Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 7th Gen HFP Suspension w/ less than 4k miles

I just purchased tein basics for a great price brand new, because i wanted my car a bit lower than what the hfp kit provides. The Tein suspension should arrive by early next week and will be installed around the 18th of October, so the hfp kit will be for sale anytime after that.

If anyone is interested in buying the hfp suspension, contact me. I am currently taking offers. If i don't get any reasonable offers, I'll end up putting it on ebay. I am willing to ship at the buyer's cost or can meet up in the Bay Area.

Again, less than 3500 miles on the suspension which was installed on my car in August.

Make me a REASONABLE offer.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
550 or Best Offer. I said 5k...but it much less than that. It was installed in late August, so Id say less than 3500 miles. The original honda box is included, and installation instructions will also be provided.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have some pics of the car when the kit was first installed in my some of my older posts. Ill try to take some new pics asap.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys. I havent been on the site for awhile. Please PM me if you have any questions. The HFP strut & spring assembly kit IS STILL AVAILABLE.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chillibang...the HFP Supsension for 7th Gen works on bot hsedan and coupes. I will ship at buyers cost.

·
Very Inspired
1,069 Posts
Get a life..... Does it say anywhere that these were sold??? What do you know it doesn't? So I guess asking doesn't hurt anything.
then i guess you didnt fully read his thread where it says he SOLD IT. Just scroll down and you will see that you just bought up an old re-post. What do you know? he did sell it

1 - 20 of 37 Posts